Visas for visits to another country

Swedish citizens sometimes need a visa to visit another country.

Contact the country's embassy / consulate in Stockholm, if available, otherwise at a different place in Europe for information about the country's visa regulations well in advance of leaving Sweden. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not answer questions about which countries require a visa when entering.

You can find the address and telephone number of the foreign embassies and consulates in Sweden and elsewhere for the headings:

Diplomat list - contact information for foreign embassies

Consulate list - contact details for foreign consulates

Links to embassies / consulates

and much more via the links:

The country pages on the UD's website

Embassies, consulates and travel agencies